CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

15 December 2008

A Mark, a Mission, a Brand, a Scar

I'm moving to South Jordan. I've been in need of moving on, and I just don't feel like I can do it while i'm living at home. I've been interviewing, and I have a place to stay (at this point, they would all be disappointed if i didn't move in!) and it really just feels right to be here.
I've never been very career oriented, so this company i've been interviewing with feels a little restrictive, but i absolutely love what they are about. Which is financial services, emphasis on service.

I want to get my fashion certificate at SLCC--somehow i just feel this intense draw to Salt Lake City. Maybe after that i'll go for a masters in SF. I know what a want to pursue, i'm not sure what i'd do with it.... does it matter?!?! (well, yes, but i'm too exhausted to think about that, right now....)

i'm thinking i might go back to IF and work for a little bit--while i don't have to pay food and rent... we'll see.

and that's my update

1 comments:

Katherine Steel said...

*sniff*sniff* why you want to leave me?!? So you have already moved?? I didn't even get to say goodbye!!! =( Not happy!