CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

17 August 2008

Everyone needs a creative outlet

I made a move that our culture would demand that i lose value- or worth-points in so doing. I moved back in with my parents!

I love it! See, my parents are cool like that. And retired. Around here, we do what we want. The clincher--we don't want to sit around watching T.V. all day.

well, isn't that a novel idea. Just because someone doesn't have a job, doesn't mean they don't have anything to do! Eventually i will need to generate income, but isn't it just something else, that i'm single, educated, jobless, and still have great value as a member of my family, many communities, and let's don't forget my friends.

What do you want?
Me, i want peace. I want to stop fretting about worth.
I want to be acted upon by a rich aunt.
I want to love people. I want to see the light in their eyes.
I want to bring positive things to my situations and relationships.
BLah!!

Here's another interesting question--does it matter what we want? Meaning and purpose are generally found in action verbs and agency. I think i'm going to insert the adjective "wholesome" in there, though there are psychos who found meaning in serial killing, and stalking...
in that case, i add to my statement "action verbs and agency, for the benefit of the community"

maybe i shouldn't blog when i can't sleep...

if a person has the influence to turn you and everything you think upside down, is that person significant?

1 comments:

Keriann said...

You have a rich aunt?

Welcome to the blogging world!