CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

12 October 2008

I happen to know that i'm the only one who reads my blog

and i feel a little hateful, right now.

i hate bed time. I lay awake crying, wishing i would just--ready set--fall asleep. i also think about a certain someone and the overwhelming certainty that i will never be rid of the haunt in my head. eventually i realize that i have nothing to offer the world, that i have no friends within 10 miles (unless you count those ones that have families, fiances, and lives and incidently forget you exist). mmm, make that 300 miles.

i hate sundays. it is filled with a wretched epectation to have a great, spiritual day or else, but you better not expect anyone to be a part of that or to even want to spend time with you.

hate, hate, hate.

so there.

5 comments:

christianna said...

i read it.
:P

thanks for your comments on mine. you are sweet. yeah, we didn't get to know each other very well when we were roommates ... but i'm glad we can now ...

i hope you have better sundays going forward. and yeah, i used to say the same things about sundays. it can be better. you have to choose to make it be.

love you!

p.s. -- thanks for always taking care of my matti.

matti kaye said...

i love you and miss you and won't move to texas unless you come with.

Anonymous said...

Amy, this is not true! There are several things that I disagree with about this blog. 1st: I read your blog each time you update it. 2nd: I am your friend (but I don't live within 10 miles, it is technically about 18 miles). I do think about you. Yesterday when you left during sacrament meeting I wondered where you were going and then I hoped to talk to you after Relief Society but you disappeared oh so quickly!

I hope you know this is true and I really do care about you! If you need anything at all, please let me know!
Britney :)

Megan said...

Liar - I read your blog often. I guess I should comment more. Loves!

David said...

Yeah and I totally read your blog now too! So there! More friends!

Am I more than 300 miles away? :(