CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

08 October 2008

Ranch

yeah, lately i've been putting it all over everything! i never even used to even like it.



...ok, let me revise that statement. I put it all over everything but rabbit food. i didn't like it at all. until college. College student food somehow requires ranch.


A few years ago, at BYU-I, my little sister and i lived in a house together with about 9 other girls. Yeah, if the bathroom door handle would have worked, i could completely forget any other complaints i had about that sitch. the POINT

Kiki and i ate mozzarella sticks everyday for lunch... or second lunch... or basically every meal. i never would have even thought to put ranch on anything before that point but, because Kiki ate them with ranch, i started my tentative but steady relationship with that Hidden Valley wonder.

I started using ranch instead of mayo (or miracle whip, which is what i grew up on). i use it instead of sour cream--anything that must be nuked must have ranch


that being said, i almost never use the microwave.

also

my to-this-moment unspoken fixation with ranch pales in the palest way to my deep, deep devotion to cheese. Particularly cream cheese.

but that is a topic for another day

maybe even for an essay...

we'll see

0 comments: