CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

21 October 2008

introspection -i swear i knew it all along

i actually just spelled sware wrong.

So, when life takes a tumble down a rough slope, your perspective is pretty much shot to-

well, i'm trying to keep my blog free of profanities...

at times like these it is positively sublime to have a friend in precisely the same position. Even more so when she calls you at exactly the moment you need her the most. Thanks, Heid's for telling me what i so badly needed to hear:

This period in my life is just a season. a healing season. living with my family and working is temporary, but a necessary time for healing and growth.
my fear was that i am stuck here, making life-sentence career and life choices.
not so
i've been critically over-concerned that by "coming back" to my hometown, i've forfeited opportunities to live other places with other people doing other exciting things i've always wanted to do.
this simply isn't true.

i am growing and learning--and healing ... somehow one crisis moment tends to unleash all of your life's traumatic moments...
most especially, and this one is very slippery to me, others are learning and benefiting from my being here.
I am a strong, capable, charismatic woman. I should have greater faith in myself to do whatever it is i choose to do. others do look to my example, and feel the love of their Savior through my intense joy in and love of His work.

and the time will come for me to move on to whatever is next--my Father in heaven is perfectly aware of my sense of adventure and my restless nature, and he has already put things in the works for me.
but until then, let go of worry and dive in with joy to the work before me.

I have perfect faith in me, in whatever i do.

1 comments:

David said...

And you are not alone in that faith. Revert back to out convo at Arches in 07. Worth, inherent. Amazing, you.

The end.