CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

07 September 2008

A day in the life of Amy--its all gonna change

I was awakened this "morning," at about 11:45, by a phone call from my ward clerk. I didn't answer it--i didn't have a good enough signal.
I called him back. as soon as i got upstairs.

it was noon, i had an interview with the Pres. at 12:30, and meetings start at 1. I'm not gonna lie--i didn't rush. wasn't worried in the least. (this has a lot to do with the fact that i don't really care what i look like, and we don't actually start Sacrament meeting until 10 after the hour. Waiting for as many people as possible. 8:30 AM and 1PM meetings are pretty much the same as far as getting people there...)

A calling in the RS pres. was extended to me--which i knew was coming--and i was REALLY excited to accept it.
I was sustained and set apart during the block.

I have something to do now!!!

i'm speaking and teaching next sunday, and i get to start visiting and 'bonding' with my sistahs this week. YAY!!! FRIENDS!!

i'm thinking about going out and putting some real effort into getting a job, this week, too. we'll see. I really like that trampoline...

2 comments:

christianna said...

yea for the new calling! how is it going so far??

amy said...

Fantastically Fantastic, Thanks!