CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

05 September 2008

I was recently sent on assignment to figure out what i want my life to be.

It isn't really that i have no idea so much as there are so many possibilities! But i also believe that happiness is a choice, so... does it really matter what my life is, so long as i have the freedom to choose and change it as i please...?

actually, i would put one stipulation into that--that every night when i go to sleep, or every morning when i wake up, i have a husband--whom i adore and adores me back--with me.

not that i need a husband to be happy, but that thats what i want my life to be. I find it so much more fulfilling to serve someone, to sacrifice for someone... and lets face it--as much as i love you, Matti--a roommate doesn't really cut it.
...

0 comments: