CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

19 September 2008

Letting go

I have skinny wrists....

I like to watch movies.




I'm rather an atypical person. I was recently, well, recently-ish dumped by my fiance. *aside: i used to be uncomfortable with 'boyfriend/girlfriend' i think i'm going to add 'fiance' to that as well... for a little while...* i haven't been angry about it. mostly i've been extremely hurt, very depressed, and in a state of denial.
Here, about three months later, for reasons i don't feel like explaining, i was ready to be angry. That past very quickly, as it usually does--i'm not big on being angry. And now i feel VERY ready to just let go. Leave the drama behind, eradicate physical evidence, and flush memories to make room for moving on and laughing a LOT.
i feel great.

1 comments:

Megan said...

I love ya, Amy-girl!!