CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

02 September 2008

For those who don't work, it's just another weekend

The dates being what they were (yes, indeed, i could vague that up), my family decided tog o camping for labor day weekend. Cave Falls campgroup--and the actual falls--are just inside the Yellowstone park borders in the very southwest corner. In the very small chunck of Yellowstone that's actually in Idaho. I love camping, and the falls...

I REALLY miss camping in a tent! my bed made into the table, so when i felt a little tired, a little nappy, i couldn't just go to my tent and lay down for a while. couldn't go lay down at all!

i'm not bitter. campers have heaters--i am grateful for that.

i also miss Firefox. It has a built-in spellcheck.

I had intended to take more pitures... i didn't, but i took a video of Old Not-so-Faithful.




I have an inordinant lack of enthusiasm for the geysers. living in SE idaho, and being an outdoor lot, my family has gone to Yellowstone park at least once a year for most of my life--sometimes twice. I have seen the park and its "most captivating" geysers easily 40 times or so... and i get bored pretty quickly. And with all the theories and crazy environmentalist vigilantes, spending time in the park just isn't quite as fun to me... unless i have an audience to get laughing! :) That also gets me yelled at by those environ-antes. You can tell that my feelings are really hurt and i've changle my ways... HAH!!!

0 comments: